Attempt all the questions on a daily basis in a time-bound manner (i.e for 15 Maker – 9 minutes & 10 Marker – 7 Minutes)
Read and Review answers written by your peers. This will bring more dimensions, ideas, and thoughts to your writing skills.
24 September-Day 2-Fiscal Policy and related developments 1. How far is Integrated Farming System (IFS) helpful in sustaining agricultural production? 2. What do you understand by the term strategic partnership model in Defence. Analyse its significance with respect to project 75I? 3. Enumerate the indirect taxes which have been subsumed in the Goods and Services Tax (GST) in India. Also, comment on the revenue implications of the GST introduced in India since July 2017 4. Briefly explain what is Navtej Singh Johar vs. Union of India case? To what extent the abrogation of section 377 has made the constitutional promises true to LGBT community? 5. Subsidies and freebies are not necessarily bad; they can play an important role in social welfare if aligned to government policy. Discuss? 6. What is Section 7 of RBI act. Critically analyse the rationale behind central government’s demand for the transfer of surplus of 1.76 lakh crore by RBI to government of India exchequer.
- We would be reviewing your answer on a daily basis subject to certain conditions. Those conditions are as follows:
- Priority in the review process will be provided to the early writers.
- All answers posted by aspirants until 3 PM only, will be reviewed.
- We would review at least the top 10 answers of the day (as per timing, not quality).
- Aspirants are requested to peer review their answers as much as possible. Looking at each other answers would provide you an idea of how others are writing and also it will help in improvement.