It is launched by NITI Aayog
Aim: promoting vocational education, skill development, teacher training and introducing technology in classrooms.
- Data-driven analysis to strengthen academic monitoring across schools in the country
- Transform elementary and secondary school education across three states - Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh and Odish
- Roadmap for time-bound, goal-driven exercise that will reach its logical culmination by end of academic year 2020.
- Create role model states for education across the country to facilitate qualitative and quantitative transformation of learning outcomes.
- It will use innovative, external third party funding and Public- Private- Philanthropic Partnership (PPPP) methods.
It will be facilitated and managed by National Steering Group (NSG), chaired by CEO of NITI Aayog and includes Chief Secretaries of 3 states.