GS Integrated (Foundation 2 Years) for UPSC CSE 2023-25 (September batch)
JV's Integrated General Studies batch covers the complete syllabus of Prelims and General Studies Paper-1, Paper-2, Paper-3, and Paper-4. This course starts from a very basic level. It aims to gradually prepare you for the Civil services examination through self-study targets, and test-based assessments. Each stage is designed to address your needs while focusing on self-study and self-assessment. The batch starts with classes of NCERTs which are basic to the preparation of UPSC.
The modules included in this batch are:
- NCERT Module [All Subjects]
- History module [Ancient, Medieval & Modern History, World History, and Art & Culture]
- Indian Polity and Governance module
- Comprehensive Geography Module [Physical, Indian & World Geography]
- Environment & Ecology Module
- Basic Economics & Indian Economy Module
- Science & Technology Module: [Physics, Chemistry & Biology and applied science]
- International Relations
- Ethics, Integrity, and Aptitude
- Social Issues
- Disaster Management
- Internal Security
GS Integrated (Foundation 2 Years) Programme has been designed keeping in mind the contemporary pattern of UPSC that checks both- conceptual clarity and a firm grip on facts. It is a comprehensive learning program that helps the aspirant cover the topics in an integrated manner for both prelims and mains.