Pradhan Mantri Jan Vikas Karyakram
To support the projects sanctioned under erstwhile Multi-sectoral Development Programme (MsDP) for completion of the sanctioned and ongoing projects.
- An online module along with geo-tagging has been included.
- All implementing agencies are to brought under Public Finance Management
- System(PFMS) and its effective use ensured to monitor fund utilization has been made in PMJVK.
Funding of the scheme would be from budgetary provision of the Ministry of Minority Affairs.
The recurring/maintenance expenses will be borne by the State Government/UTs/Organization.
- 80% would be earmarked for projects related to education, health and skill development.
- 33 to 40% would be specifically allocated for women centric projects.