Nai Udaan Scheme
- To provide financial support to the minority candidates clearing prelims conducted by Union Public Service Commission, Staff Selection Commission and State Public Service Commissions.
- To adequately equip them to compete for appointment to Civil Services in the Union and the State Governments and to increase the representation of the minority in the Civil Services.
- To increase the representation of the minority in the Civil Services and Group A and B services
- This is a Central Sector Scheme
- Every year up to 2000 candidates will be given financial support under the scheme throughout the country on fulfilling the eligibility criteria till the budgetary allocation is exhausted.
- Financial support will be availed by candidate for one time only.
- Selection of the candidates will be based on a first-come-first- serve basis.
- The distribution of slots for different minorities is based on the data of Census, 2011