- Mobilise youth from minority communities who are school dropouts and provide them with formal education and certification up to level 8th or 10th through National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) or other State open schooling systems.
- To provide integrated Skill Training to the youth in market driven skills
- Provide placements to at least 70% of the trained youth
- Raise awareness and sensitization in health and life skills
- Minority BPL youths in the age group of 17 to 35 years who are school-dropouts or educated in community education institutions like Madrasas.
- Minority girls