NABH (NextGen Airports for BHarat) Nirman initiative
NABH is an initiative for building airport capacity.
- It seeks expansion of the airport capacity more than 5 times to handle a billion trips a year.
- It aims to establish about 100 airports in 10-15 years at an estimated investment of Rs 4 lakh crore and a large percentage of the investment is to come from the private sector.
3 Key aspects
(1) fair and equitable land acquisition,
(2) long-term master plan for airport and regional development and
(3) balanced economics for all stakeholders