To reverse the declining trend of Parsi population by adopting a scientific protocol and structured interventions (infertility treatment), stabilize their population and increase the population of Parsis in India.
- It is a Central sector scheme
- The component of the scheme includes
- Advocacy: counseling, workshops, etc.
- Health of the community: crèche/ childcare support, senior citizen honorarium for childcare, assistance to elderly.
- Medical assistance: financial assistance for Assisted Reproductive technology including IVF and surrogacy
- Out-reach program/Information, education and communication