- Click Here to download UPSC Prelims Examination 2019 Question Paper (All"]
- Click Here to download UPSC Prelims Examination 2019 Answer Key : Set A
- Click Here to download UPSC Prelims Examination 2019 Answer Key : Set B
- Click Here to download UPSC Prelims Examination 2019 Answer Key : Set C
- Click Here to download UPSC Prelims Examination 2019 Questions and Answers with Complete Explanation : Set D
Calculating score with the help of UPSC Answer Key
- Candidates can calculate their UPSC Prelims score with the help of these answer keys. In both GS 1 and CSAT, there is negative marking. For every incorrect answer, 1/3rd of the total marks allotted for that question will be deducted.
- Candidates should calculate their expected marks based on the UPSC Answer Key given above, and if their marks are close to the average cut off from previous years, then they should start with the Mains preparation.
- Candidates can check the expected UPSC Cut Off 2019 at the linked article.
- Also, the UPSC Cut Off varies depending on the category of the candidates as well.
- The GS 2 or CSAT is a qualifying paper in UPSC Prelims and candidates have to score 33% or above to advance to the Mains stage.
Prelims 2019 Cut Off
UPSC Prelims 2019 Cut off will be posted here on 2nd June. Latest updates with clear and detailed information are provided here, candidates can check all essential details of UPSC Prelims 2019 Cut off instantly here candidates can make the strategy for the Preparation of exam. UPSC Prelims 2019 exam will be conducted on 2nd June 2019. Paper 1 (GS) of UPSC Prelims will be conducted in the morning from 9:30 AM to 11:30 AM and Paper 2 (CSAT) will be conducted in the afternoon from 2:30 PM to 4:30 PM.
UPSC Prelims Answer key
We will be providing you with a well researched UPSC Prelims 2019 answer key for paper 1 (all sets) around 4:30 PM on our blog so that you will be able to match your marked answers with the actual ones and calculate your score. UPSC answer key on our blog will be provided in a tabular format for all the 4 sets of Paper-1 (GS).
Get Notified about Prelims 2019 answer key on JatinVerma’s IAS blog
Also, take the 30 Days Prelims tests and practice previous year question paper for the upcoming UPSC 2019 Prelims exam. How to calculate your score from UPSC answer key 2019 Every question holds two marks; thus if an examinee answers a question correctly, they will be rewarded with two marks. For every wrong answer, UPSC deducts one-third of the mark allotted to question. For example, if an examinee attempts 79 questions out of which 64 questions are correct but 15 wrong, then his expected score would be (64×2 – 15×0.67), i.e., 128 – 10 = 118 marks. UPSC Prelims cutoffs are decided based on the marks obtained in UPSC prelims Paper 1, whereas paper 2 is qualifying in nature. Only 33% marks are required to qualify CSAT paper. UPSC officially releases answer key for UPSC Civil services Preliminary examination after completion of the recruitment process.