Hamari Dharohar Scheme
- Preservation of rich heritage and culture of minority communities
- To support curation of iconic exhibitions, calligraphy, research and development, etc.
- It is a central sector scheme
- Ministry of Minority Affairs will implement this scheme with the help of Ministry of Culture
- Documentation of oral traditions and art forms, support to ethnic museums, workshops/ seminars/exhibitions, fellowship for R&D, etc will be provided under the scheme.
- Funding is project based and not the State/District-wise.
- Digitisation of Medieval documents regarding Mathematics and Medicine is also being done.
For fellowship: A minority having Post graduate with 50% marks and Girl/ women candidates belonging to minority community