Digital Initiatives taken to promote the Ease of Doing Business of MSMEs
Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum
- Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum (UAM) is a one-page registration form which constitutes a self-declaration format under which the MSME will self-certify its existence, bank account details, promoter/owner’s Aadhaar details and other minimum information required.
- There shall be no fee for filing the Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum.
- Once the UAM is submitted, Udyog Aadhaar Number would be sent through e-mail.
MSME SAMADHAAN Portal
MSME Delayed Payment Portal – MSME SAMADHAAN has been launched for empowering micro and small entrepreneurs across the country to directly register their cases relating to delayed payments by Central Ministries, Departments, CPSEs or State Governments.
MSME SAMBANDH Portal
- MSME SAMBANDH Portal has been launched to monitor the implementation of the Public Procurement from MSMEs by Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSEs).
- Together with assisting MSMEs for the participation process it also helps Ministries and the CPSEs to assess their performance in the procurement process as stipulated in Procurement Policy, 2012.
MSME SAMPARK Portal
The MSME Sampark portal is a digital platform, wherein, job seekers (passed out trainees / students of 18 MSME Technology Centers) and recruiters register themselves for getting employment and getting the right kind of manpower respectively.