GS2: Polity and Governance, Social Issues & Schemes related issues
- SC proposes Lakhimpur Kheri investigation by an ex-HC judge
- Govt. officials to be trained in handling disability issues
- A vital cog in Bongaigaon’s response to malnutrition
- It’s time to engage in ‘lawfare’
- No quota without quantifiable data
GS2: International Relations & Health issues
- Regional NSAs to hold talks on Afghanistan
- 90 Zika cases in U.P.; Delhi too on alert
- Communist Party plenum opens in China
- Fertilizer row: Chinese firm asks Sri Lanka to pay for ‘negligence’
GS3: Economy & Environment & Security & Science and Technology issues
- CBI not investigating Rafale ‘kickbacks’, claims Mediapart
- UNESCO picks Srinagar as creative city
- Inclusive maritime region must
- India now ahead of China in financial inclusion metrics
- Pharma study to help CCI take steps to raise drug affordability
- FPIs can invest in debt issued by InvITs, REITS
- Breaking down the hype around Metaverse
- Wang Yaping became 1st Chinese women to do space walk
GS2: Polity and Governance
- UP Polls coming, PM set to unveil projects worth Rs. 1 lakh crores
- EC: 22 MLAs do not attract disqualification for office of profit.
- Mandatory PhD not favourable for asst. Professors
- Stop the arrest madness
- Crossing the red lines
GS2: International Relations Issues
- After Islamabad, Beijing skipped the New Delhi meeting on Kabul; Iran and Russia to join.
- ISRO-Devas fallout: US firm move court as interested party
- The Eurasia opportunity
GS3: Economy & Environment & Internal Security Issues
- India raises finance concerns as COP26 enters the second week.
- Online retail bet big on quick commerce: micro warehouses and 30 min Delivery.
- India’s submarine strength
- Leonids meteor shower
- Logistics ease rankings: Gujarat retain top spot.
- EPFO board meeting: FY22 rate, investment option likely in focus.
- The connectivity effect