GS2: Polity and Governance & Schemes issues
- SC questions income limit for EWS quota
- Girls can take the RIMC test in Dec.
- Stronger at the grassroots
GS2: International Relations & Health issues
- Tanzanian novelist wins Nobel
- India, Nepal to conduct joint patrols for controlling trans-border crime
- Killing the chills
- NATO expels 8 Russian members
GS3: Economy & Environment & Security & Science and Technology issues
- IIT-M study finds Cauvery affected by contamination
- Indian forces to carry out exercises with the U.K.
- World Bank retains India FY22 GDP growth forecast at 8.3%
- Government releases GST dues of ₹40,000 crore to States
- Fitch cuts GDP growth to 8.7%, cites COVID impact
- Goyal bats for stronger trade ties with the U.S.
- Handling complexity
- Seeding a data revolution in Indian agriculture
- Will a bad bank fix India’s broken banking system?
GS2: Polity, Governance and Social Issue
- Can’t afford to be a mute spectator: SC upholds suo motu power of NGT
- At least 40% of students in 7 states lack access to digital devices.
- The difficulty in counting the caste
GS2: International Relations and Health Issues
GS3: Economy & Environment
- What spike in crude prices means for economy, markets
- UN report: In India 5 out of 6 Multidimensionally poor are from lower caste or tribes.
- CERC-Sebi resolution: Longer term power derivatives allowed.
- Cybersecurity norms: CISO at each ‘responsible entity’
- At this rating
- Rewiring the force