- "Explained: Who are the Tharu tribals of the UP terai whose home and land the govt wants to open to tourists? (IE)
- Plea to declare emergency unlawful (TH) The Supreme Court is scheduled on Monday to hear a 94-year-old widow who wants the Emergency proclaimed in 1975 to be “wholly unconstitutional”.
GS2: International Relations
- U.S., China dominate arms market: report (TH) The U.S. arms industry accounted for 61% of sales by the world’s “Top 25” manufacturers last year, ahead of China’s 15.7%, according to the Stockholm International Peace Research Institute.
- Investing in India’s youth (TH) The skills development sector has grown in India, but has many challenges
GS3: Science & Technology
- DeepMind's AlphaFold crosses threshold in solving protein structures Different folds in a protein determine how it will interact with other molecules, and understanding them has implications for discovering how new diseases like Covid-19 invade our cells, designing enzymes to break down pollutants and improving crop yields.
- Explained: Building bridges in the forest, to help wildlife (IE) Eco-ducts or eco-bridges aim to enhance wildlife connectivity that can be disrupted because of highways or logging.
- India a top performer on climate mitigation but more needs to be done: Report (DTE) The CCPI is an independent monitoring tool for tracking countries’ climate protection performance. It has been published annually since 2005. It helps to access and judge countries’ climate policy, their recent development, current levels and well-below-2 degrees celsius compatibility of greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions, renewable energies, energy use and their targets for 2030.