- Abortion is a woman’s right to decide(TH) The amendment to the abortion laws retains the notion that the state must intervene in what is a woman’s absolute right
GS2: International Relations
- Old friends, new world(IE) Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov’s visit to subcontinent underlines changing nature of India-Russia relationship
- RBI extends fresh support of ₹50,000 cr. to NABARD, others(TH) Panel to review ARCs in the works, priority sector rules to stay for 6 more months
- Incentives for solar energy sector(TH) They would get an incentive of 4% to 6% on incremental sales of goods for five years
- G-SAP: Securities acquisition plan for market boost(IE) In the backdrop of the government’s elevated borrowing for this year, which the RBI has to ensure goes through without causing disruption, G-SAP aims to provide more comfort to the bond market, market participants said.
- Deconstructing declarations of carbon-neutrality(TH) India should not join this game as it has to stay focused on development as its immediate need and aspirational goal
- Why India opposes net zero(IE) US President’s Climate Envoy is in India. One point of discussion could be the net-zero goal for 2050, which the US wants India to be on board on. What is net-zero, and what are India’s objections?
- Tribal Health Collaborative ‘Anamaya’: A Multi Stakeholder Initiative to enhance Tribal Health and Nutrition launched(PIB) Anamaya, the Tribal Health Collaborative was launched by Union Minister of Health and Family Welfare Dr Harsh Vardhan and Union Minister of Tribal Affairs Shri Arjun Munda at a function in New Delhi today. The Collaborative is a multi-stakeholder initiative of Tribal Affairs Ministry supported by Piramal Foundation and Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation (BMGF).It will converge efforts of various Government agencies and organisations to enhance the health and nutrition status of the tribal communities of India.