GS2: Polity and Governance & Schemes
- NEET-SS new pattern plan dropped, says govt.
- Govt. asks top court to set quota norms for promotions
- No word on parliamentary panels
- The Hindu vote, an emerging ethnocracy
- The recent QES estimates are unreliable
GS2: International Relations
- WHO recommends first anti-malarial vaccine
- India, U.S. to work closely on Afghanistan, says Shringla
- A strategy for India in a world that is adrift
GS3: Economy & Environment & Security & Science and Technology
- US expresses unease over S-400 deal
- Chemistry Nobel for work on catalyst
- SC asks firecracker makers why they stock barium despite ban
- U.P. tops list of States emitting fine particulate matter: study
- Cabinet clears ₹4,445-cr. textile parks
- FM downplays risks from Evergrande, Fed moves
- Asian nations asked to eschew trade barriers
- Recognising altruism
- Sensing heat
- Trade multilateralism at risk
- Road accidents can be reduced
GS2: Polity, Governance and Social Issue
- PM distributes e-property cards, praises MP govt.
- Citing ‘nil’ experience, DoPT rejects request for central posting
- Centre can’t deny that the PM-CARES fund is a govt. fund, Delhi HC told.
- The politics of injustice
GS2: International Relations Issues
- Day after Biden remark, Taiwan says US commitment ‘rock solid’
- Singapore deployed ROBOCOP to discipline citizens.
- Xi’s China & Third revolution
GS3: Economy & Environment
- Jim Corbett, the man, the stories, and his enduring legacy of conservation.
- WHO stark message on air quality - and what India must do
- Scrap vehicle, get upto 25% rebate in tax on new one.
- Simple idea that catalysed game changing reactions
- Uncomfortable coal crunch: what is causing the shortage
- FB didn’t flag India hate content because it lacked tools: Whistleblower
- Govt allows 100% telecom FDI
- Designing the Post-Covid city