- Free and unhindered justice(TH) Access to the Supreme Court has been made easier with virtual hearings, but more needs to be done
- Supreme Court frowns on interim heads for CBI(TH) Tells govt. such ‘ in-charge’ appointments cannot continue
- The pillars of an equitable post-COVID India(TH) In the post-pandemic world, addressing inequality is key to sustaining growth and well-being
GS2: Schemes for vulnerable sections
- Union Health Minister approves National Policy for Rare Diseases, 2021 The field of rare diseases is very complex and heterogeneous and prevention, treatment and management of rare diseases has multiple challenges. Early diagnosis of rare diseases is a major challenge owing to a variety of factors that include lack of awareness among primary care physicians, lack of adequate screening and diagnostic facilities etc.
GS2: International Relations
- Lavrov-Jaishankar talks today(TH) Tuesday's meeting will provide India with a window to share its frank assessment about the continuing scenario in eastern Ladakh.
- Explained: Why Saudi Arabia has raised oil shipping costs to Asia in response to India cutting imports(IE) Saudi Arabia will, however, continue to be one of the largest sources for the import of crude oil for India due to its geographical proximity and India’s large crude oil requirements.
- Manufacturing PMI dips to 7-month low(TH) Tighter curbs amid the COVID-19 resurgence suggest factories could be in for a tough April: IHS Markit
- Railways completes arch closure of Chenab bridge(TH) The bridge will be 35 metres higher than Eiffel Tower in Paris
- Ministry of Ports, Shipping & Waterways celebrates 58th National Maritime Day-2021 Ministry of Ports, Shipping and Waterways celebrated 58th National Maritime Day in commemoration of the maiden voyage of the first Indian flag merchant vessel ‘S.S.LOYALTY’ (Owned by M/s. Scindia Steam Navigation Company), from Mumbai to London, on the 5th April ,1919. The theme of National Maritime Day is ‘Sustainable Shipping beyond COVID-19’ on the lines of ‘Aatma Nirbhar Bharat’ initiative of the Government of India.