GS2: Polity and Governance, Social Issues, Schemes & Education related
- Bills to extend ED, CBI chiefs’ terms tabled in LS
- Tharoor moves Bill for permanent HC Benches
- Supreme Court comes to the aid of sex workers
- Recast this apples-and-oranges ranking method
GS2: International Relations & Health
GS3: Economy & Environment & Security & Science and Technology
- Implement panel’s anti-pollution steps: SC to Centre, Delhi Govt.
- Longest migration route of lesser florican from Rajasthan tracked
- ‘Eastern Fleet to have Carrier Battle Group’
- MGNREGA seeks ₹25,000 crore more
- RS split over Bill on CSR funds for monuments
- India revokes PepsiCo’s potato patent
- Shutterbug leads to a pretty find in Sikkim
- Australian wine may land ahead of FTA
- Survey suggests fastest services growth since 2011
- Govt. moots national retail trade policy
- Security will aid fintech retain user trust: PM
- COP27, in Egypt, must focus on food systems
- Corridors of death
GS2: Polity, Governance and Social Issue
- RS flags online gaming issue, chair asks govt. to take note.
- RS reserves decision to allow Pvt bill on amending preamble.
- Don’t permit same sex marriages under Hindu marriage act, says petition in HC
- How MPs' questions are allowed, disallowed.
GS2: Health and International relation
- India finalises a cooperation plan to revive Lanka’s Covid-hit economy.
- Beyond national benefits.
- Unequal to more equal India
GS3: Economy & Environment & Internal Security
- Switch industrial units to cleaner fuels: SC
- UP cabinet okays additional incentive on farm loans, infra
- Convert initiatives into fintech revolution: PM toasts e-infra.
- Need global action on payment system: FM
- Retro tax: Voda move to resolve dispute
- Gopinath to take no. 2 role in IMF