GS2: Polity and Governance, Social Issues & Schemes related issues
- Procedural delay of bail unacceptable
- As schools reopen, study warns of deepening divides
- Quota without data
GS2: International Relations & Health issues
GS3: Economy & Environment & Security & Science and Technology issues
- World leaders pledge to save forests, cut methane emissions
- DAC clears proposals worth ₹7,965 cr.
- Centre to scrap caste-based payments for MGNREGA
- India to help countries prone to climate change
- India calls for hike in climate finance to $1tn
- One Sun, One World, One Grid for seamless energy
- India’s climate commitments are bold, but meeting them will be a challenge, say experts
- RBI panel on ARCs proposes norms for valuers, reserve price
- RBI issues revised PCA framework for banks
- Trade and climate, the pivot for India-U.S. ties
- Climate pledge
GS2: Polity and Governance
- Shah launches healthcare scheme for CAPF personnel
- Need to store normalcy in education, says govt.
- The federal twist
GS3: Economy & Environment & Internal Security Issues
- After India’s 5 point plan, countries pledge to cut methane emissions, deforestation
- Billions set aside to save forests represent a fraction of spending to support fossil fuel.
- ISRO data window in India-led plan to boost infra in Island nation
- Forest declaration: India reads fine print chooses to stay away
- When can PSU bank staff be probed for NPAs?
- From 56 mn year ago, clues on how long the climate took to recover.
- RBI plans for ARC participation in IBC cases, investment threshold.
- A cleaner roadmap
- For a climate of cooperation