- GS2: Issues relating to development and management of Social Sector/Services relating to Health
- Paid vaccination policy arbitrary, irrational: SC The Supreme Court has called the Union government’s paid vaccination policy for citizens 18-44 years of age as “prima facie arbitrary and irrational”.
- GS2: Federalism related issues
- Adverse changes, federalism imperilled There needs to be a federal coalition to preserve the idea of a plural India, in terms of culture and politics
- GS2: Government policies and interventions for development in various sectors
- Cabinet gives nod to Model Tenancy Act Expected to give a fillip to private participation in rental housing
- GS2: International relations
- GS1: Indian Culture - Salient aspects of Art Forms, Literature and Architecture from ancient to modern times
- In Nashik’s Buddhist caves complex, a chance new find The antiquity of the caves — which may have been dwellings of Buddhist monks — is yet to be established; archaeologists studying them, however, believe they could be older than the Trirashmi caves.
- GS2: Role of Civil services in a democracy
- Explained: The restrictions on government servants before and after retirement The Centre has amended pension rules for civil servants. What are the existing provisions, and what is new? What restrictions are government employees under while in service?
- GS3: Science and Technology- Developments and their Applications and Effects in Everyday Life.
- Explained: What is China’s ‘artificial sun’ experimental fusion reactor that has set a new record? For 20 seconds, China's 'artificial sun' EAST achieved a peak temperature of 288 million degrees Fahrenheit, which is over ten times hotter than the sun. What is EAST and how does it work?
- Explained: H10N3 bird flu detected in humans, what are the risks? Little is known about the virus, which appears to be rare in birds, according to the Food and Agriculture Organisation (FAO), and does not cause severe disease.
- RDSO declared SDO under one "One Nation One Standard" mission on BIS It may be noted that to attain “ Nation One Standard” vision of Govt. of India, Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS), the National Standards Body, has launched a scheme which provides for “Recognition of SDO”.
- Roadmap for Self Sufficiency in Pulses and Oilseeds The Seed Minikit Programme was launched by Union Agriculture Minster Sh. Narendra Singh Tomar today by distributing Seed Minikits (higher yielding varieties of seeds) to farmers.
- Anomalously large abundance of lithium in low mass red giants traced to He-flashing phase of 2 million years Scientists from the Indian Institute of astrophysics have pinned down the mechanism behind the Lithium production in low mass red clump stars. Having found lithium excess to be common among the low mass red clump giants, they have now traced Helium (He)-flashing phase of the star's evolution as the site for high lithium production. This transition phase lasts for about 2 million, during which RGB giants with inert He-core at the centre become red clump giants of He-core burning.