GS1: History related
GS2: Polity and Governance, Social Issues & Schemes related
- Governor meets SEC on civic polls
- Undertrials under UAPA can’t be held indefinitely
- 164 names for judgeships under study
GS2: International Relations & Health
- Four-pronged plan on Sri Lanka crisis
- India lashes out at UN rights agency for comments on J&K
- Stop NATO expansion, Russia tells U.S.
- Chinese firm signs energy deal with Male
- U.S. slams China ‘drive’ for hypersonic weapons
- Births and rights
GS3: Economy & Environment & Security & Science and Technology
- Delhi pollution: SC gives Govt. 24 hours to take ‘serious action’
- Meta steps up measures to protect women online
- A white touch to a refreshed green revolution
- Breathing fresh air into the NCR’s pollution control
- Should the state stop focusing on population control?
GS2: Polity, Governance and Social Issue
- RS passes dam bill; Opp says refer to house panel.
- Human trafficking survivors identify gaps in draft bill, seek community based rehabilitation.
- Most manual scavengers are from SC: Govt.
- Opp. MPs urge Centre to consider for greater Tipraland
- HC to not advance hearing of LS Dy speaker election plea.
- Boost for school learning: ADB node to $500-mn loan
- Cutting the feedback loop.
GS2: Health and International relation
GS3: Economy & Environment & Internal Security
- Panel of secretaries to take up 5G spectrum pricing this week
- Cross border framework to cover personal guarantor too.
- Fertile ground