- Ministry of Tourism organises webinar on “Stories of Madurai” under Dekho Apna Desh campaign(PIB) Dekho Apna Desh Webinar Series is an effort to showcase India’s rich diversity under Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat. The Dekho Apna Desh Webinar Series is presented in technical partnership with National e Governance Department, Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology.
- Manipur retracts letter on refugees(TH) Mizoram to include escapees in MGNERGS scheme
- OCI card holders need not carry old passports(TH) New York-based social activist Prem Bhandari, who has been taking up the cause of OCI card holders for the past several years, welcomed the announcement
GS2: Social development
- Remoteness is no hindrance to academic excellence (TH) Excellence in education depends on the quality of mentorship and not on the size or location of campuses
GS2: International Relations
- Global leaders push for new pandemic treaty(TH) There are no details yet on how such an agreement might actually force countries to act more cooperatively
- Indian and US Special Forces Conclude Joint Training Exercise(PIB) The 11th edition of Indo-US Joint Special Forces Exercise VAJRA PRAHAR 2021 was conducted at Special Forces Training School located at Bakloh, HP in March 2021. The joint exercise by the Special Forces of both the countries is conducted alternatively between India and the United States to share the best practices and experiences in areas such as joint mission planning and operational tactics as also to improve interoperability between the Special Forces of both nations.
- Minority shareholders’ rights: what SC has said(IE)The issue of minority shareholders and their rights came into the question on allegations raised by the Mistry family and the Shapoorji Pallonji (SP) Group that removal of Cyrus Mistry meant oppression of minority shareholders.