- Give adequate time for a probe (TH) Narrow timelines for investigation of sensitive cases creates scope for procedural loopholes.
- "Over 66,000 police on VIP duty in 2019: report (TH) The sanctioned strength for the job was 43,566 policemen.
- CCEA nod for 3 infra projects (TH) Greenfield industrial cities will be connected to major transportation corridors
- Cabinet gives approval for Akash missile export (TH) As part of efforts to boost defence exports,. the Union Cabinet, chaired by Prime Minister, on Wednesday approved the export of the Akash Missile.
- What is the PM SVANidhi scheme for street vendors and why was it launched? Even though the scheme has received a tremendous response from vendors across the country, certain areas lag others when it comes to its implementation due to various factors.
- Explained: Why there are protests over an eco-sensitive zone in Narmada district (TH) Tribal communities have been protesting since the beginning of November, when the district administration served the first notice to execute the Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change (MoEFCC) order.