GS2: Polity and Governance & Schemes
- 24 lakh pre-primary students to get meals
- High levels of maternal, child undernutrition continue to plague India
- Define exemptions from data protection law: panel
- A fund without a care for the RTI
- A scheme before its time
- The scorching rays of Assamese nationalism
- From riots to reconciliation
GS2: International Relations
GS3: Economy & Environment & Security
- Probe shows use of toxic material in firecrackers: SC.
- Army to get 25 advanced light helicopters at Rs 3,850 crore.
- Cabinet approves ECGC listing, ₹6,000 crore for export cover
- Govt. extends emergency credit scheme till March
- RBI lifts PCA curbs on IOB post review
- A lesson from China on gig workers’ rights
GS2: Polity and Governance
- SC: Even law can’t take away power to punish for contempt.
- SC seeks reply of Tirupati temple management on plea over rituals
- Survey: 39% workers repatriated from west Asia in 2020 faced non-payment of wages.
- CAG: Transfer of central funds to Gujarat agencies up by 350% since 2015
- Dismantling the OFB
- Message from the shuffle
- Finding freedom from hate
GS2: International Relations & Health
- Nipah antibodies detected in two bat species, says Kerala minister.
- China’s belt and road plans losing momentum as debt mounts: study.
GS3: Economy & Environment
- India, UK likely to announce ‘green grid’ at COP26 summit
- How business cartels work, and how regulators seek to stop them
- Women managers: Meghalaya top list: Assam, Haryana Last
- DGCA drug test rules: Who will be checked?
- The rural debt trap
- Against rules of the game