GS2: Polity and Governance, Social Issues & Schemes related issues
- Suicides among farm workers rose 18% in 2020
- Document with NPR form removed from Census site
- In India, the steady subversion of equality
- Silly point
GS2: International Relations & Health issues
- Modi holds talks with top EU leaders
- India, Israel to boost military cooperation
- Nationwide PCV drive launched
- U.S. to deepen relations with Taiwan
- Ensure Afghan soil is not used for terror, U.S., India tell Taliban
- Amid fertilizer row, China blacklists Sri Lankan bank
- The Evergrande-sized question over Chinese politics
GS3: Economy & Environment & Security & Science and Technology issues
- No money left in MGNREGA coffers; 21 States in the red
- Top officials liable for sale of toxic crackers: SC
- UIDAI seeks indemnity from Data Bill
- Surat wins award for best public transport
- Fiscal deficit touches 35% of annual budget target
- Urban poor bearing the brunt of high inflation: Crisil
GS2: Polity and Governance
- Himanta: Need to clear forest from encroachers but through amicable dialogue,
- NITI Aayog suggests extending PMJAY coverage to the missing middle.
- No relief for 1984 riot victims minorities panel. notices to 9 states.
- Suicide rose to all time high in 2020, daily wagers made up largest shares: NCRB data
- HC set aside CAT order on Alapan plea.
- Karnataka Gambling law: ambit HC challenge.
- Why Sardar Patel supported partition
GS2: International Relations & Health
GS3: Economy & Environment & Internal Security Issues
- Steering economy during Covid gets Das 3 more years at RBI helm.
- Major win for the H1-B visa employers as USCIS recognises market research analyst as speciality occupation.
- Goyal: Pushing G20 for tax, on MNC on the country on operations.
- RBI eases current account rules for exposures below Rs 5cr.
- Climate of hope
- The Glasgow tests
- For a truly digital public
- Driving a new world order