GS2: Polity and Governance & Schemes
- CJI for forming special panels to probe ‘atrocities’ by police
- Release juveniles if petty offences pending for over 1 year, orders HC
- Renunciation of Indian citizenship now simpler
- Reading Gandhi as a lesson of political maturity
- Crime and the pandemic
GS2: International Relations
- Shringla begins four-day visit to Sri Lanka today
- India imposes tit-for-tat travel restrictions on U.K. nationals
GS3: Economy & Environment & Security
- Tamil Nadu forest officials on hunt for killer tiger T23
- BP, cholesterol control key for Type 1 diabetics
- Unions challenge delay in paddy procurement
- Modi launches missions for better cities
- India, U.S. to set up working group on defence industrial security
- Drones used to spread seed balls for reforestation
- Exports rise 21%, exceed pre-pandemic Sept. level
- Performance of IBC not skewed: CEA
- Ethanol production absorbed 2 MT of sugar
- No clean sweep
GS2: Polity, Governance and Social Issue
GS2: International Relations & Health
GS3: Economy & Environment
- GST collection hit five-month high, govt says shows economy recovering.
- Garbage mountains in cities to be removed: PM
- After 40 yrs, curtains close on OFB; orders worth Rs. 65,000 cr turned into contracts.
- Why Punjab, Haryana farmers are upset about paddy procurement delay.
- India one of the open nations; offers growth: PM
- Manufacturing PMI improves on easing curbs, strong demand.
- Critical coal level at most of the thermal plants as demand surges.
- RBI may signal policy normalisation at MPC meet
- Reframe the rules
- Journey to recovery