GS2: Polity and Governance, Social Issues & Schemes related
- AIADMK MPs stall debate on Dam Safety Bill in Rajya Sabha
- U.P. reports most UAPA arrests
- Bill to regulate IVF clinics passed in Lok Sabha
- Curriculum must include wisdom of Vedas: panel
- Errors of judgment
GS2: International Relations & Health
- India joins G20’s Troika with Indonesia and Italy
- EU plans €300 billion infra fund to counter China’s BRI
- In border stand-off, a manufactured refugee crisis
GS3: Economy & Environment & Security & Science and Technology
- GST collections surge in November
- Butterfly species record increase
- 1,160 elephants killed in a decade’
- Demand for MSP guarantee, ex gratia
- Ensure code of ethics is followed on social media
- Exports dip widening trade deficit to a record $23.27 bn
- Debt-to-GDP ratio of States worrying: RBI
- Cyberattacks hit 26,000 Indian sites in 10 months
- Road to recovery
GS2: Polity, Governance and Social Issue
- Roll out common entrance exam from 2022-23; UGC to central Universities.
- Form media council with statutory powers, House panel tells govt.
- Bring Law for Uniform Civil Code: BJP MP
- Funds for malnutrition scheme under-utilised: Data
- Common entrance test for central varsities: Plan, Criticism
- No your lordship
- What should be policed?
GS2: Health and International relation
GS3: Economy & Environment & Internal Security
- Indian farmers opt for complex fertilisers.
- Pacific island leaders bemoan weak Glasgow climate pact.
- Riding investment push , Gujarat becomes largest manufacturing hub
- No clear public safety emergency definition: Net ban being used for routine policing
- Top 1% captured 38% of wealth growth since 90’s
- RBI for more functional autonomy to civic bodies.
- Revenue comfort
- Building the Indian Century