GS2: Polity and Governance, Social Issues & Schemes related issues
- Support for terror outfit doesn’t attract UAPA: SC
- Centre proposes stricter regulations for CWC
- Getting the focus back on Early Childhood Education
- Should the NDPS Act be amended?
GS2: International Relations & Health issues
- Key U.S. lawmakers bat for CAATSA sanctions waiver
- Pegasus sold only to governments
- China rejects concerns over border law
- India-EU trade talks to resume by December
- A clear signal
GS3: Economy & Environment & Security & Science and Technology issues
- India will stress ‘climate justice’ at global summit, says Minister
- Centre releases final tranche of GST recompense loans
- Rupee, bonds gain on global oil price decline
- A climate dividend
- The Glasgow climate test
GS2: Polity and Governance
- HC seeks EC response on plea for internal party poll norms.
- Keep Mullaperiyar water level at 139.5 ft till November 11, direct SC.
- Feedback invited draft amendment to JJ rules empowers DM.
- Mullaperiyar dam: Old disputes between TN and Kerala revived after recent rain.
- Ovation and sedition
GS2: International Relations & Health
- Historic economic framework: Biden pushes new $1.75 trillion plan.
- ASEAN upgrades strategic ties with China, says Myanmar key members.
GS3: Economy & Environment & Internal Security Issues
- Will discuss covid recovery, climate change issue at G20, COP26: PM
- SC says ban against the firecrackers not against the particular community
- Govt. to states: stock available, increase use of fortified rice.
- India’s ICBM candidates, China’s hypersonic missile
- First project under last mile real state funds wrapped up.
- SEBI revises investment norms for trustees, employees of AMC
- The new economic scrabble
- Sharing the green burden
- A new paradigm of water.
GS3: Economy issues