GS2: Issues Relating to Development & Management of Social Sector/Services relating to Health
- Keeping alive conversations about AIDS We can draw key lessons from chronic epidemics such as HIV/AIDS to stymie the COVID-19 pandemic
GS3: Indian Economy, Mobilisation of resources
- Govt. unveils ₹6.28 lakh crore stimulus post 2nd COVID wave Focuses on loan guarantees, concessional credit for pandemic-hit sectors, healthcare infra.
GS3: Indigenization of Technology & Developing New Technology
- Nuclear-capable Agni-P missile test-fired With a capacity between 1,000 and 2,000 km, it followed text book trajectory, meeting all mission objectives with high level of accuracy
GS2: Effect of Policies and Politics of Developed and Developing Countries on India’s interests, Indian Diaspora.
- Ukraine, U.S. launch Black Sea drills The exercises comes days after Russia-U.K. row over warship in disputed waters
- P. Sainath selected for 2021 Fukuoka Grand Prize Selected for the Grand Prize for promoting civil cooperation through his writing
GS2: India and neighbourhood- relations
- What India can learn from China’s evolving foreign policy C Raja Mohan writes: China did not let its internationalism come in the way of its national ambition. There are lessons in its flexibility for Delhi.
GS3: Environment conservation
- In India, forest rights means forest conservation There is a need and the ecosystem to support forest rights in India.
GS3: Security Challenges & their Management in Border Areas
- India needs drone detection systems There is a need for intensifying observation 24x7 to track likely places from where drones are launched to attack Indian soil.
GS3: Basics of Cyber Security
- Focused on Pakistan rather than China, India in Tier 3 as cyberpower: Report The report said that despite the geo-strategic instability of its region and a keen awareness of the cyber threat it faces, India has made only “modest progress” in developing its policy and doctrine for cyberspace security.
GS3: Industrial policy
- India to become Aatmanirbhar in Phosphatic Fertilisers Rock Phosphate is the key raw material for DAP and NPK fertilisers and India is 90% dependent on imports. Volatility in international prices affects domestic prices of fertilisers and hinders the progress and development of agriculture sector in the country.