GS2: Polity and Governance
- Vedanta can produce O2 at its Tamil Nadu plant(TH) ‘The nation must stand together in this moment,’ says Bench
- Enforcing COVID-19 rules is State responsibility, says ECI(TH) The Election Commission of India said on Tuesday that the enforcement of COVID-19 protocols under the Disaster Management Act, 2005 was the responsibility of states.
- A patently wrong regime(TH) Over the last few decades, intellectual property rules have served as a lethal barrier to the right to access healthcare
GS3: Agriculture related issues
- India’s Organic food products exports rise(PIB) Organic products are currently exported from India only if they are produced, processed, packed and labelled as per the requirements of the National Programme for Organic Production (NPOP). The NPOP has been implemented by APEDA since its inception in 2001 as notified under the Foreign Trade (Development and Regulations) Act, 1992.
GS3: Science and Tech
- The CT value in Covid test(IE) The cycle threshold value emerges in RT-PCR tests for the coronavirus, and determines whether a person is positive for Covid-19 or not. To what extent does it correlate with viral load and disease severity?
- Oxygen from Sterlite Copper: permission, capacity, and road ahead(IE) The Supreme Court has allowed Vedanta Limited to operate its oxygen production units at the Sterlite Copper plant in Thoothukudi in Tamil Nadu. A look at the oxygen crisis, how the case went to court and local concerns.