GS2: Polity and Governance, Social Issues & Schemes related
- Omicron new variant of concern
- MPs are defenders of dignity of Parliament, says President
- Over 50% of Bihar population multidimensionally poor: NITI
- Venugopal pushes for national courts of appeal
- A close reading of the NFHS-5, the health of India
GS2: International Relations & Health
- New waves of virus anticipated: experts
- Won’t add to vaccine hesitancy: SC
- TNA seeks joint U.S.-India role for Sri Lanka political solution
- France scraps migrant talks with U.K.
GS3: Economy & Environment & Security & Science and Technology
- Delhi air turns toxic again
- Exim extends $250-mn credit to Africa for jabs
- Shore up the lifeline
- The rate reset
- Indian agriculture needs a Verghese Kurien
GS2: Polity, Governance and Social Issue
- Right to dissent essence of a vibrant democracy, says Delhi HC
- Why defection of 12 Meghalaya MLAs mean for Congress and Trinamool
- The India was born
GS2: Health and International relation
- Global Alarm: WHO calls a new strain a variant of concern.
- Ensure inclusive Afghan govt: RIC nations
- What we know about Omicron variant so far
- Fast food, Shortcut
GS3: Economy & Environment & Internal Security
- Chattisgarh pushes adani-run coal block despite WII red flag
- How climate change causes divorce among albatrosses
- Cyber warfare, narco terror, misinformation are threats India faces: Report.
- Govt. begins finalising proposals on the PM's action plan.
- The importance of jewar airport, Why it is needed and the area it will serve.
- RBI accepts most of the panel proposals, silent on corporate foray into banking.
- Cross-border insolvency: MCA pitches framework
- GST GoM defers meeting, will submit final report to council next month.
- DoT ask Starlink to stop bookings
- FTAs are not the only way forward.
- Crypto Politics
- The buddha circuit