GS2: Government Policies and Interventions for Development in various sectors and Issues arising out of their Design and Implementation.
- An emigration Bill that does not go far enough The new Bill is better than the Emigration Act 1983, but more reforms are needed to protect Indian workers
GS2: Parliament and State Legislatures—Structure, Functioning,
- Lok Sabha passes two Bills amid protests by Opposition Lok Sabha was adjourned for the day on Monday after two bills were passed without discussion, amid multiple adjournments
GS2: India and its neighbourhood relations
- India ‘engages Taliban’ but questions Pakistan’s support Jaishankar to share detailed assessment of Afghanistan future with Blinken
GS3: Disaster management
- Dealing with deluge Monsoon vagaries call for building resilience. Ecological thinking must spread beyond experts and conservationists.
GS3: Environmental degradation
- Land use change disrupted Kinnaur’s ecology, says study Debate on degradation of environment in ecological sensitive hill terrain bound to gain momentum
GS3: Changes in industrial policy
- T.N., U.P. acquired land for defence industrial corridors Tamil Nadu and Uttar Pradesh have acquired land for the Defence Industrial Corridors (DIC).
GS3: Environmental Conservation
- Thane sanctuary proposed as MMR’s Ramsar site The Mumbai Metropolitan Region is likely to get its first Ramsar site at the Thane Creek Flamingo Sanctuary, with the Maharashtra Mangrove Cell
GS3: Science and Technology
- Explained: What is Nauka, the module Russia is sending to the International Space Station? Nauka, meaning "science" in Russian, is the biggest space laboratory Russia has launched to date. It was sent into orbit on July 21, and will take eight days to reach the International Space Station.
GS2: Issues and Challenges Pertaining to the Federal Structure
- Assam-Mizoram border dispute: Fault line from history flares up in the present British tea plantations surfaced in the Cachar plains during the mid-19th century and their expansion led to problems with the Mizos whose home was the Lushai Hills.
GS2: Issues Relating to Development and Management of Social Sector/Services relating to Health, Education, Human Resources.
- Government launched NISHTHA for continuous professional development of the teachers during Covid Under NISHTHA, a module on integrating ICT in teaching, learning and assessment has been introduced. Further, NCERT initiated a webinar series from April, 2020 focussing on orientation of teachers, students and other stakeholders on use of various ICT tools, digital initiatives and emerging trends in educational technology, cyber safety and security.
- Indian Naval Ship Talwar in Mombasa to Participate in Exercise Cutlass Express 2021 Indian Naval Ship Talwar is participating in Exercise Cutlass Express 2021, being conducted from 26 July 2021 to 06 August 2021 along the East Coast of Africa.