GS2: Polity and Governance, Social Issues & Schemes related
- Govt. to revisit income criterion for EWS quota
- ₹10,000 cr. more allocated for MGNREGA
- Panel set up for community kitchens
- Measuring progress
- NFHS says women outnumber men
GS2: International Relations & Health
- China protests Rawat’s comments on security threat
- Centre mulls new testing modes after anaemia surge
- India flays raising bilateral issues at SCO
- India willing to supply jabs to countries
- Better connectivity with Bangladesh
- Russia puts into orbit classified military satellite
- Australia sends troops to Solomon Islands
GS3: Economy & Environment & Security & Science and Technology
- Bring in three-rate GST structure
- Scorpene class submarine INS Vela joins Navy
- China non-committal on U.S. oil release plan, OPEC+ unmoved
- Setting the tone at Glasgow, the job ahead in Delhi
- Is the crypto asset boom sustainable?
GS2: Polity, Governance and Social Issue
- Dip in women owning property but better financial and social autonomy
- 99% POCSO cases in courts pending trail in 2020: Praja report.
- Political consensus in way forward on remote voting house panel told.
- Advisory to CM: Governor seeks report from Rajasthan Govt.
- Surge in Women using bank accounts, phones
- The right numbers
GS2: Health and International relation
- New S. Africa variant triggers alert in India.
- Eye on China’s BRI, India stresses on transparency in connectivity projects.
- A little mercy
GS3: Economy & Environment & Internal Security
- After edible oil vegetable prices soar.
- Vaishnaw must define responsibility for online content.
- Cryptocurrency: How needle moved from ban to regulation.
- FM pushes for faster cargo release, refunds
- Oil for emergencies