GS2: Polity and Governance
GS2: International Relations
- Quad not a military tie-up: U.S. official
- Modi, Biden talk of a new phase in relations
- India is not a bystander in the AUKUS saga
GS3: Economy & Environment & Security
- ‘Cloud kitchens’ are cooking up a storm
- Economy on sustained revival path: FM
- RBI issues new norms on bad loan transfers
- Anti-dumping duty likely on pharma API from China
- CCI fines UBL, Carlsberg for cartelisation in beer
- FinMin notifies RoDTEP duty credit process
- MoD strikes ₹22,000 cr. deal with Airbus
- U.S. House approves $1 bn to resupply Iron Dome
- When global firms disengage, employment suffers
GS2: International Relations & Health
GS3: Economy & Environment
- Pusa decomposers will cover more land, benefit more farmers this year.
- Death Sentence: Low lying nations implore faster climate action at UN.
- Naga talks so far, what now
- What samples brought back by the China mission tells us about the Moon.
- What’s new in Arjun Mark-1A, and why its acquisition is significant.
- China crackdown on Cryptocurrency, bans all transactions.
- GST revenue buoyancy a worry, GoM panels to reassess slabs.
- To give growth a push, FinMin pulls back spending restrictions.
- Labour codes: 15 states release draft regulations.
- The strategic public sector.
- The new United front