GS2: Issues Relating to Development and Management of Social Sector/Services relating to Education
- Can the CBSE’s plan objectively assess students of Class 12? A school-leaving exam should be based on what a child has learnt right through two years at least
GS3: Indian Economy and issues relating to Planning
- The rural economy can jump-start a revival (Increasing role of agriculture) The Government needs to reverse its neglect and policy missteps as key indicators show the sector has resilience
GS2: Bilateral, Regional and Global Groupings and Agreements involving India and/or affecting India’s interests.
- India Proposes Action against LeT, jaish, with SCO framework Doval also emphasised “adoption of international standards to counter terror financing, including an MoU between SCO and the Financial Action Task Force (FATF)”, the sources said.
GS2: Issues and Challenges Pertaining to the Federal Structure
- PM backs delimitation exercise, grassroots democracy in J&K First outreach meeting with political leaders held in cordial atmosphere.
GS3: Indigenization of Technology and Developing New Technology.
- Army issues tender for 1,750 FICVs The Army has issued a tender — Request For Information (RFI) — for the procurement of 1,750 Futuristic Infantry Combat Vehicles (FICVs) to replace the Russian-origin infantry vehicles in service.
GS2: Effect of Policies and Politics of Developed and Developing Countries on India’s interests, Indian Diaspora.
- Staging a comeback, re-energising India’s Africa policy New Delhi needs to make new commitments, developing and deepening links in health, space and digital technologies
GS3: Indian Economy
- Lessons from China on bad banks As India gets ready to operationalise a new bad bank, the National Asset Reconstruction Company Ltd. (NARCL), China is struggling with one of its biggest bad banks, the China Huarong Asset Management Co. Ltd. (Huarong).
GS2: Government Policies and Interventions for Development in various sectors and Issues arising out of their Design and Implementation.
- How government’s flagship missions have put people at the centre of urban governance Three major flagship missions of the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs — the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Urban), Atal Mission for Rejuvenation and Urban Transformation (AMRUT) and Smart Cities Mission — have completed six years since their launch on June 25, 2015.
GS2: Issues Relating to Development and Management of Social Sector/Services relating to Health, Education, Human Resources.
- Explained: Vaccine makers and indemnity In talks over supply of their vaccines in India, Pfizer and Moderna are seeking indemnity against costs of compensation for adverse events. Which countries provide such indemnity, and what is the law in India?
- Explained: India’s first maritime arbitration centre, coming up in Gandhinagar This will be the first centre of its kind in the country that will manage arbitration and mediation proceedings with disputes related to the maritime and shipping sector.
- RIL charts mega plan for clean energy Simultaneously, to derisk the company’s reliance on conventional oil refining business, Reliance Industries will conclude a long-pending deal to sell a 20% stake in its oil-to-chemicals (O2C) business to Saudi Aramco at about $15 billion by the end of 2021.
GS2: Issues Relating to Development and Management of Social Sector/Services relating to Health
- Dr. Harsh Vardhan addresses the virtual event to Highlight 25 Years of Global Tobacco Control Progress We have enacted several legislations to curb tobacco use, its promotion & advertising. We have been among the first few countries to ratify the WHO Framework Convention on Tobacco Control. India has a dedicated National Tobacco Control Program.