GS2: Polity and Governance
- Caste census of Backward Classes difficult, Centre tells SC
- PM CARES is not govt. fund, Centre tells HC
- Venkaiah pushes for attendance at panel meetings
- Jabs to be given at home for disabled
- SC introduces FASTER system to send records
- Govt. expands compensation ambit
- PM to launch health mission on Sept. 27
- A disease surveillance system, for the future
- Vital relief
- Make departments smart, first
GS2: International Relations
GS3: Economy & Environment & Security
- Govt. notifies SEIS rates for 2019-20, sets ceiling
- RBI to buy, sell G-secs on Sept. 30
- DFC rejigs PPP model for 374-km freight corridor
- Will meet 2022 deadline for CEPA, says UAE minister
- Centre, States outline plans to stem pollution
- ₹7,523-cr. order for Arjun Mk-1A tanks
- A climate change narrative that India can steer
- SC says it will set up its own panel to look into pegasus charges.
- Maharashtra civic polls: how the multi member ward system works.
- Court is watching
- Gardens of Plenty
GS2: International Relations & Health
- The PM met Morrison ahead of Quad, and talked to top CEOs about investment.
- US rules out adding India and Japan to security alliance with Australia, UK
- Tensions growing as Washington, allies deepen Indo-Pacific involvement.
- The wages of dithering
- A unicorn stampede
GS3: Economy & Environment
- What new WHO pollution norms mean for India.
- New US EPA rules sharply limit HFCs gases used as refrigerants.
- Reciprocal tourism likely as India set to allow foreign tourists
- Google moves Delhi HC against CCI report leak.
- Fed stance and India
- Winged microchip is the smallest human made flying structure.
- One to charge them all: EU demands single plug for phones.
- Digital cos data hegemony may lead to attention economy: CCI Chairperson.
- Clean the Air