- Supreme Court's E-Committee releases Manual for its free “e-Courts Services Mobile App” in 14 languages Supreme Court's E-Committee has released manual for its free e-Courts Services Mobile App in 14 languages. The app is available in English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarathi, Kannada, Khasi, Malayalam, Marathi, Nepali, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil and Telugu.
GS2: International bodies
- How UNESCO grants World Heritage Site tag Maharashtra lists 14 forts in tentative ‘serial’ nomination. What that means, and what next.
- Recalibrate growth, reprioritise expenditures Protecting total expenditures at the budgeted level and mass vaccination are important in India’s pandemic situation
- Semi conductor chip shortage and how carmakers are coping While carmakers in India appear to be waiting to ride out the chip famine by constraining production, their global counterparts have got more creative in addressing the shortage.
- Concern over new norms for appointment of auditors Such significant policy measures are not applied retrospectively, say banks, NBFCs
GS3: Disaster Management
- Halting it in its rural tracks A calibrated response that balances economic and health concerns based on a sound vaccine strategy is needed
- The many benefits of an eco tax Environmental fiscal reforms will reduce pollution and generate resources for financing the health sector