- The case that time forgot(TH) The implementation of an integrated digital platform for the criminal justice system would ensure speedy justice
- ‘New tools needed to control spread of TB’(TH) Amid concerns over a second wave of the COVID-19 pandemic, experts have warned that there is a need for new interventions and tools to control
- Notify health policy on rare diseases: HC(TH) Judge asks Centre to set up a national consortium for treatment of such diseases
GS2: International Relations
- India abstains in UNHRC vote on Sri Lanka(TH) The resolution on ‘Promoting reconciliation, accountability and human rights in Sri Lanka’ was however adopted after 22 member states of the 47-member Council voted in its favour.
- China, Russia propose new security dialogue platform(TH) China and Russia have proposed setting up a new “regional security dialogue platform” to address security concerns of countries in the region, as their foreign ministers hit out at the United States for “forming small circles to seek bloc confrontation”.
- Recalibrating India-Taiwan ties(TH) Helping Taiwan navigate the regulatory and cultural landscape in India will strengthen relations
- The surge of geopolitics in South Asia’s power trade(TH) India’s new trade rules are political and an irritant; instead, New Delhi should be planning a stable institutional model
GS3: Agriculture marketing related issues
- NAFED e- Kisan Mandis(PIB) NAFED e-Kisan mandis (NeKM) is electronic trading platform with physical infra-structure at each proposed location in partnership with local Farmer Producer Organisations (FPCx and Cooperatives) to be integrated with a National Level Digital Marketing Platform.
- One District One Product(PIB) One District One Product (ODOP) is an initiative which is seen as a transformational step forward towards realizing the true potential of a district, fuel economic growth and generate employment and rural entrepreneurship, taking us to the goal of AtmaNirbhar Bharat. One District One Product (ODOP) initiative is operationally merged with ‘Districts as Export Hub’ initiative being implemented by DGFT, Department of Commerce, with Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT) as a major stakeholder.
- Process of Setting up Cold Storage(PIB) Department of Agriculture Cooperation and Farmers Welfare (DAC&FW) is implementing Mission for Integrated Development of Horticulture (MIDH) under which financial assistance is provided for various horticulture activities including setting up of cold storages. The component is demand/entrepreneur driven for which Government assistance in the form of credit linked back ended subsidy is available at the rate of 35% of the project cost in general areas and at the rate of 50% of the project cost in hilly and scheduled areas.