- Congress-led govt. falls in Puducherry Process avoids provisions of anti-defection statute, allows lawmakers to switch parties
- Explained: What is NITI Aayog’s draft national policy on migrant workers? The draft asks the Ministries of Panchayati Raj, Rural Development, and Housing and Urban Affairs to use Tribal Affairs migration data to help create migration resource centres in high migration zones. It asks the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship to focus on skill-building at these centres.
- "National Urban Digital Mission (NUDM) & Several Digital Initiatives Launched For Transforming Urban Governance" The National Urban Digital Mission (NUDM) will create a shared digital infrastructure for urban India, working across the three pillars of people, process, and platform to provide holistic support to cities and towns. It will institutionalise a citizen-centric and ecosystem-driven approach to urban governance and service delivery in 2022 cities by 2022, and across all cities and towns in India by 2024.
Internal Security: GS3
- ‘Terrorism is a crime against humanity’(TH) Jaishankar said human rights agenda in the world is facing a major challenge from terrorism.
- DAC clears bids worth ₹13700 crore (TH) The Kalyani M4 is a multi-role platform, designed for quick mobility in rough terrain and in areas affected by mine and Improved Explosive Devices (IED) threats. An official said the deal is for 27 vehicles.
- Time to reset our relationship with nature: UN ahead of 5th Environment Assembly Climate change, biodiversity loss and land degradation should be tackled together by transforming the world’s relationship with nature, said a new report released by United Nations ahead of its fifth Environment Assembly.