- President of India’s Message on the eve of ‘Martyrdom Day’ of Guru Teg Bahadur The ninth Guru of the Sikh community, Shri Teg Bahadur Ji, made supreme sacrifice to protect the faith, belief and rights of the people. Therefore, the fellow citizens call him 'Hind di Chaadar' with love and respect. His sacrifice inspires all of us to unite for the true service of humanity. Guru Teg Bahadur's teachings and his work will continue to spread the spirit of love and patriotism among all of us.
- Cyclone Nivar: How Tamil Nadu is bracing for another stormCyclone Nivar: The Bay of Bengal will see its second Severe Cyclone of the year, after Super Cyclone Amphan formed in May. It is likely to hit Tamil Nadu coast by midweek.
- 27 E-Lok Adalats organized in 15 States leading to disposal of 2.51 lakh cases from June to October,2020 (PIB) he global pandemic has fundamentally changed the way in which the Legal Services Institutions function. To facilitate access to justice amidst the constraints placed by Covid-19 and various public health guidelines, the Legal Services Authorities have ingeniously integrated technology into its conventional methods of justice delivery.
GS2: International Relations
- Time for an Asian Century India’s challenge is in securing an ‘Atmanirbhar Bharat’ in the emerging world order
- Banking health and the ‘K Curve’ dynamics Focusing on trends in valuation metrics can provide clues; more stronger banks are needed
GS3: Science & Technology
- Explained: What is China’s Chang’e-5 probe to the Moon about? On November 24, China’s Chang’e-5 lunar mission will become the first probe in over four decades to bring back samples of lunar rock from a previously unexplored portion of the Moon.
- COVID-19 cut carbon emissions but not enough to dent global warming The natural inter-annual variability in CO2 emission is 1 part per million (ppm). It means the impact of the pandemic on CO2 reduction is not significant and not even higher than the natural variability figure.
- UMANG’s international version launched during Online Conference organised to mark 3 years of UMANG the UMANG mobile app (Unified Mobile Application for New-age Governance) is a Government of India all-in-one single, unified, secure, multi-channel, multi-lingual, multi-service mobile app. providing access to high impact services of various Government of India Departments and State Governments.