GS2: Polity and Governance
- ₹50,000 for each COVID death
- Activist writes to CJI on MP, MLA defections
- Terrorism knows no age, says NIA
- This judicial selection needs more than a tweak
- Rulings that impact a State’s medical infrastructure
GS2: International Relations
- Taliban want to address the world at UN
- Biden speaks to Macron to smooth tensions
- Covishield fine, but not Indian certification: U.K.
GS3: Economy & Environment & Security
- Greater automation may lead to slack in the labour market: Das
- India said to likely block Chinese investment in LIC
- Semiconductor market may see glut in 2023: IDC
- Combine investments in textiles under PLI: official
- EV import duty cut may spur domestic demand
- On World Rhino Day, 2,500 horns turned to ashes in Assam
- WHO tightens global air quality norms
- A time to introspect
- A flawed calculation of inflation
- Sea level rise is certain
GS2: International Relations & Health
- UK updates, Covishield okay not jab certificate; govt says not told reason.
- In US, PM modi pushes for ‘mutual recognition of vaccine certificates’
- Australia says a trade pact will benefit Eu in Indo-pacific.
- Biden calls on global partners to ‘go big’ in the world's Covid response.
- Af-Pak ambush
- Anchoring the QUAD
- The perfect coalition for America
GS3: Economy & Environment
- Air quality: New WHO norms, now almost the entire India is polluted.
- Income in poll bound states
- Freedom from bureaucracy: goyal launches a single window for biz approval.
- Digital quality of life Index 2021: India drops to 59th
- RBI Guv pushes for ‘big investment’ in infra, health
- India, UAE look to sign early harvest deals by the start of 2022.