GS2: Polity and Governance & Schemes issues
GS2: International Relations & Health issues
- India-U.K. ties vital in coming decades
- 43 countries call on China at the UN to respect Uighur rights.
- Barbados elects its first president (map)
- The US will defend Taiwan against China.
GS3: Economy & Environment & Security & Science and Technology issues
- Petro taxes funding vaccines: Puri
- India weighs ‘net zero’ target ahead of CoP
- Contours of theatre command in the works
- Rocket systems, BrahMos add offensive punch along LAC
- Energy transition poses inflation risks
- Protection of customer interest is non-negotiable
- India will act against unfair trade practices
- Development that is mindful of nature
- A clean energy transition plan for India
GS2: Polity and Governance
GS2: International Relations & Health
GS3: Economy & Environment & Internal Security Issues
- India set to stick to its stand at COP26: Polluters should pay
- To check edible oil prices, the centre suggests a limit to states: no stocking beyond 2 months.
- Metaverse: The post-internet future - Facebook and others.
- Failure of large NBFC can disrupt small, mid-sized ones: RBI Dy Guv
- G7 reached a breakthrough on digital trade, data.
- Global oil boils: How does the govt call for lower prices help?