GS2: Polity and Governance, Social Issues & Schemes related
- Authoritarianism is on the rise, says report
- SC seeks info on ex gratia for COVID victims
- Bihar’s rebid for glory is within the realm of possibility
GS2: International Relations & Health
- China doesn’t seek hegemony, says Xi
- No change, it’s only green agriculture
- Australia signs sub deal with U.S., U.K.
- Reversing follies in a haunted battleground
- Dynamism in India-U.S. ties
GS3: Economy & Environment & Security & Science and Technology
- Unpredictable norms key impediment to bilateral trade
- JPC retains exemption clause, adopts personal data Bill
- Domestic workers’ survey kicks off
- Centre allows exporters time till Jan. 31 on origin e-certificate
- SBI lifts GDP growth view to 9.3%-9.6%
- RBI announces draft scheme for PMC-USFB amalgamation
- Co-op societies are not banks, RBI cautions
- Falling short
- Reforming the fertiliser sector
GS2: Polity, Governance and Education
- Andhra govt. repeals law on 3 capitals, promises better bill.
- Identifying and Including
- A question of dignity
- Defining the crime
GS2: International Relations
- Pak, IMF agree to complete aid package review to restore $6 billion loan.
- The secret spread
- A base away from home
GS3: Economy & Environment & Internal Security
- FT-IE event: India’s climate action to be discussed today
- Platform as publishers, penalties, checking, electronic hardware may figure in the draft bill.
- What gives meaning to life: Pew survey finds family comes first in 17 advanced economies.
- In perspective, farm distress and the demand for the guaranteed MSP.
- PMC bank, Unity SFB merger scheme: RBI seeks views on draft.
- Survey on domestic workers flagged off; result likely in 1 year.
- Why has SBI raised FY22 GDP outlook?