GS2: Polity and Governance, Social Issues & Schemes related
- SKM seeks legal backing for MSP, repeal of electricity Bill
- Anti-CAA protests gather fresh steam
- Post-COVID, positive change in police attitude towards public
- Centre must extend free rice distribution: Patnaik
- Prolonged school closures pose threat to gender equality: study
- Life expectancy lower for urban poor, says study
- ‘Go back to committees’ is the farm laws lesson
GS2: International Relations & Health
- PM likely to join Joe Biden’s Democracy Summit
- China downgrades diplomatic ties with Lithuania over Taiwan
- Protests break out in Pak. port city over CPEC
- Sri Lanka revokes ban on fertilizers
- U.K. to probe ‘racial bias’ in medical devices
- Keeping a close eye on China’s nuclear capabilities
- On the brink
GS3: Economy & Environment & Security & Science and Technology
- Some nations stalling maritime order Rajnath
- Five MPs likely to move dissent notes to Data Bill panel report
- ₹15 lakh compensation for kin of forest guard killed by tigress
- Making Ayurveda a real science
- Reliable data, good policy
GS2: Polity, Governance and Education
- Sack MoS. Make MSP legal right: Farmers put 6 demands to PM.
- DGP meet: PM call for use of tech in grass root policing.
- Religion failed them, caste failed them, court cannot: Devdutt on same sex marriage.
GS2: International Relations
- India reaches out, leaders of BIMSTEC could attend R-day 2022
- The push India-US trade needs
GS3: Economy & Environment & Internal Security
- Irresponsible nations tweaking sea rules for own benefits says Rajnath
- Centre state work to link migrant worker databases to job-match portals.
- FPIs adopt contrarian game plan: Invest in IPOs and sell in stock markets.
- To correct duty structure, FinMin notifies 12% GST on textiles, footwear from jan 1
- How the US lost ground to China in the race of clean energy.
- Importer-exporter code not updated after Jan 14 to be deactivated.
- A deadly competition
- Bad loans and choke points