- Voice vote as constitutional subterfuge Even laws that are unquestionably desirable and necessary cannot be enacted using dubious legislative mechanisms
Constitutional bodies: GS2
- Navigating the storm: On the Fifteenth Finance Commission The Fifteenth Finance Commission has adapted well to swiftly shifting sands
Education related issues: GS2
- The blank pages in India’s online learning experience The attempts at initiating a rapid transition to synchronised digital learning following the pandemic have many lessons
- An estimate of WASH across healthcare facilities in India The issue of water, sanitation and hygiene (WASH) is related to infection prevention and control.
Land Reforms in India: GS3
- Why does India need conclusive land titling? Does India need to change the land ownership process, and what are the hurdles in implementing it?
Infrastructure, energy : GS3
- Clean energy post COVID-19 Renewable energy presents opportunities for an inclusive recovery after the pandemic
Science and Technology: GS3
- Time and Perseverance The Mars mission will test out technologies to help sustain the presence of humans there
Mechanisms for Vulnerable sections: GS2
- Verdict in Priya Ramani case answers questions society hurls at women who speak up Priya Ramani fought this battle for all of us. Not just the women who spoke up against M J Akbar but also for those who couldn’t speak up against him; for all of us.