GS1: Indian History
- Ahom warrior a symbol of atma nirbhar military: PM (TH)Borphukan had in 1671 led the Ahoms in the Battle of Saraighat, considered the greatest naval battle on a river, to victory over the Mughals. The Prime Minister also said Borphukan was the inspiration behind strengthening India’s naval force and revitalising inland water transport and creating infrastructure associated with it.
GS2: Women related issues
- How to treat unpaid work(TH) There are many ways in which women’s burden at home can be reduced by the government.
- Junk inefficiency(TH) Scrappage policy can work if incentives are confined to fuel-efficient vehicle replacements
- Doubling down on a resilient India(TH) For leading companies with global ambitions, the rewards of investing in this complex country are worth pursuing
- Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi to Launch “Jal Shakti Abhiyan: Catch the Rain” Campaign (PIB) Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi will launch the “Jal Shakti Abhiyan (JSA): Catch the Rain (CTR)” campaign on 22nd March 2021 on occasion of World Water Day. The Prime Minister will also address Central & State Government officers of Departments/ Ministries concerned, District Magistrates/ District Collectors/ Deputy Commissioners of districts and Sarpanchs of all Gram Panchayats through video conferencing/Virtual Platform.
GS3: Science and Tech
- Scientists deliberate on possibilities, challenges & scope of AI technologies at the launch of USIAI(PIB) Eminent scientists working in the field of Artificial Intelligence (AI) from across the world deliberated on the possibilities, challenges, and scope of AI technologies bringing about breakthrough solutions in a range of sectors, like agriculture, energy, climate change, affordable housing, and smart cities at a panel discussion recently on the occasion of the launch of the U.S. India Artificial Intelligence (USIAI).