- Ban industrial use of oxygen now, HC tells Centre(TH) Bench also takes note of ‘vaccine wastage’, asks govt. to ensure every vial is used fully
- Govt. says container shortages resolved(TH) India drafting long-term plan to spur local manufacture of the boxes crucial to global maritime trade
- Tackling vaccine hesitancy(TH) There is no one-size-fits-all approach, but the past has taught us some lessons
GS2: Scheme for vulnerable sections
- A new social contract(IE) Touted as “employee welfare” schemes since the 1950s, both have failed their clients since birthing and in COVID.
GS3: Internal security
- The long battle against the Maoists(TH) Unconventional wars are not fought merely on the ground; they are battles between minds of steel
- A low-carbon future through sector-led change(TH) In India, a sector-led, action-based approach could provide the framework to drive low-carbon transformation
GS3: Science and Technology
- Explained: How and Why of Oxygen therapy(IE) A huge demand for oxygen has underlined its importance in Covid-19 management. What happens in the body that leads to some patients needing oxygen therapy? What is the protocol for such therapy?
- Dr Harsh Vardhan addresses the 5th Virtual Global Forum on TB Vaccine(PIB) Taking note of India’s largest burden of TB globally, he said, “We all know that Tuberculosis continues to be one of India’s most critical health challenges which have devastating health, social and financial consequences for the patients and communities at large. With an estimated 2.64 million TB patients, India has the largest burden of TB globally in terms of absolute numbers.”