GS2: Polity and Governance, Social Issues & Schemes related
- Govt. relents, decides to spike farm laws
- Post NEP, Odisha all set to teach in tribal languages
- HC presses Centre on Uniform Civil Code
- Bihar, U.P. police seen as less sensitive: survey
- Weigh future potential when awarding relief: SC
GS2: International Relations & Health
- India-China ties seeing a rough patch
- India-funded Jaffna Cultural Centre awaits inauguration
- U.K. moves to ban Hamas as ‘terrorist organisation’
GS3: Economy & Environment & Security & Science and Technology
- Indigenous chopper, drones handed over to armed forces
- Higher GST rates disappoint textiles, clothing industry
- Amazon deforestation surges to worst in 15 years
- Seeds of hope
- The defeat of hubris, a confrontation on hold
- Error corrected
GS2: Polity, Governance and Education
- PM says three farm laws to be repealed: BJP calls it in National Interest.
- What farm laws mean for farmer, govt., opposition and PM
GS3: Economy & Environment & Internal Security
- In burying farm laws, govt. may have held off demand for right to MSP.
- Rural Kerala shows steady growth in construction, govt data shows.
- CCI study calls for National Digital Drug databank: How will it help?
- With focus on new energy biz, RIL, ARAMCO to re-evaluate O2C deal.
- It aims at OPEC+, US exploring joint reserves deal.
- Step back and forward
- The setback and the lesson
- The power of civil disobedience
- Time for a climate tax.