GS2: Polity and Governance & Schemes
- NEET: OCI candidates can appear in general category
- More time to renew FCRA registration
- Failing on food
- A State, a ‘clean sweep’ and the art of sanitation
- Should universities avoid teaching controversial texts?
- Making parties constitutional
GS2: International Relations
- China can join Quad initiatives
- Hidden debt rising for partners of China’s BRI plan
- At the Quad, forming habits of cooperation
GS3: Economy & Environment & Security
- Urban missions to get big outlay
- India, Australia to conclude free trade pact by end 2022: Tehan
- Fiscal deficit touches 31.1% of FY target
- Current account surplus slides to $6.5 billion in Q1
GS2: Polity and Governance
- Delhi govt can divert ration for home delivery scheme: HC
- As SC issues notice, six Rajasthan BSP MLAs who merged with cong in panic.
- Bihar has lowest district hospital beds per 1 lac population: Study.
- Delhi HC seeks Lok Sabha Secretariat’s reply on vacant Dy Speaker post.
- The Aadhar exclusion
GS2: International Relations & Health
- India rejects China’s allegations, blames Beijing’s troop build-up for tension.
- ZyCoV-D to be introduced in vaccine drive shortly: Govt.
- Heroin seizures from the Arabian Sea as Afghanistan fell to the Taliban.
- China delivers 1st batch of aid to Taliban-ruled Afghanistan
- Post UK remarks, NHA comes up with International vaccine certificates.
- The final stretch
GS3: Economy & Environment
- Coming soon, a project to secure India’s elephant corridors
- Long Drawn processes pose real danger to acquire defence tech, says Army Chief.
- At the end of the sugar season, arrears to cane farmers lowest in 4 years.
- Growing locally