GS2: Polity and Governance, Social Issues & Schemes related
- When HC judge turned a good samaritan
- Uttarakhand shrines out of Govt. control
- Amid din in Lok Sabha, Rijiju introduces Judges Bill
- Govt. appoints three-member panel to review EWS quota
- 6 lakh Indians renounced citizenship
- Small grant but a big opportunity for local bodies
GS2: International Relations & Health
- Basil Rajapaksa to meet PM Modi
- Russia has red line on Ukraine: Putin
- Afghanistan, the rise of a narco-terrorist state
GS3: Economy & Environment & Security & Science and Technology
- GDP grew 8.4% in Q2, but recovery appears patchy
- Farm fires added 14.6% to the city's PM2.5 in Nov.
- New crypto Bill will be introduced soon: Govt.
- CJI tells Govt. to keep its promises
- CAG flags delays in Army’s offloading model
- Core sector growth rebounds
- Fiscal deficit was 36.3% of estimate at end-October
- TRAI seeks comments on 5G pricing, auction
- India’s informal economy has not shrunk
- Controlling the crypto genie
GS2: Polity, Governance and Social Issue
- Demographic balance upset in border states: BSF DG on 50km rule.
- Give space to unknown freedom fighters: House panel on textbooks.
- What is in Uttarakhand Char Dham Act and why it is being withdrawn.
GS2: Health and International relation
GS3: Economy & Environment & Internal Security
- Riding consumption and farm up-stick economic growth at 8.4% in 2nd quarter.
- How to read Q2 GDP data.
- Rural wages: Kerala tops list, 15 states lag national average.
- Urban jobless rate at 9.3% in Jan-Mar
- Capital Gains
- The demographic twist.
- Driving into the future.